Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Week 15 Wrap-Up



 
Weight gained: Since I finally stopped losing weight, I believe I am up a pound or so.  Trying to look into some extra meal plan ideas to help pack on those "healthy pounds"

Symptoms: Besides California allergies?... Not too many to speak of.  A few bouts of round ligament pain this past week during testing, but otherwise it's started to get prety quiet in these parts.  After a rough start with Morning Sickness-- I will GLADLY take the quiet! :-)

Movement: Not yet.  Getting anxious for it though!

Food Aversions: Not too many at the moment.  This past week, onions have not sounded the most appealing, and fish of any kind smells way to strong- but after first trimester struggles, I feel much more like myself in the eatting department. 

Food Cravings: I was craving burgers this way in the worst way! All I wanted was to have burgers for dinner each night. Sean did give in and fulfill my cravings one night with a drive thru at Wendy's, and Saturday night at our family BBQ we had homemade burgers.  Best craving ever! Also, sour cream and avocados-- Oh! and fruit!

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good.  I am waking up a few times each night, but not for bathroom trips or hunger pains... My allergies have caused me less than restful nights. I wake up with cotton mouth-- bad, and then can't easily fall back to sleep.  I can't take my allergy pills and hormones have left me even more stuffed up... It's a sad sight- I hope my nose clears up soon!

Exercise: Not enough.  I took the puppies for a few walks when I got home from work this week, not very long walks- maybe a mile or so- but walks none the less.  We also had standardized testing at work this past week. (Thank goodness those are only once a year! Holy BOREDOM!)

Stretch marks? Not yet!  Lotion each night or each morning.  I know it doesn't do much, but it does help releave the itching that is beginning to appear.

Miss Anything? Hard cider and sushi! Both are good for me to avoid, but oh my goodness what I wouldn't give for those.... and I miss my allergy meds.

Happy or moody most of the time: I would say.... mostly happy.  There have been a few movie related meltdowns in the last couple weeks, and I have found myself probably a little more snappy than necessary- but week 15 was pretty good on the emotion scale.

Belly Button in or out?  In, and I feel like it's getting deeper each day.... Strange.
 
Wedding rings on or off?
On, but not at night.  They already ran small, but I feel like they are getting a little bit tighter now...
 
New Baby Items:
 A Giant's onesie.  Hopefully, big enough to wear at the start of baseball season next year! Also, I took some time this weekend with my MIL to check out a baby boutique (very cute stuff-- EXTRA expensive stuff...) and to set up my Babies R Us registry.  I won a bottle drying rack, and got a bunch of coupons. 

Looking Forward To: My NT scan in 4 weeks. Finally being done with the school year (6 weeks).  And being completely done with moving again for a little while....

Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week:
  • He/she is about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces.
  • His/her legs are growing longer than the arms now, and he/she can move all of the joints and limbs.
  • Baby Tooth can sense light. If I were to shine a flashlight at my tummy, baby is likely to move away from the beam.
  • He/she is forming taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment